Corridor offers ready-made online training courses in a number of key policy and corporate social responsibility (CSR) areas, ready to be customized with your company’s brand and company-specific content. There’s no need to develop a training program from scratch. Build on our existing courses, and add policies and modules specific to your unique workplace. Or let us turn an existing policy into a new course completely customized to your needs.
About Custom Training Courses
Corridor’s instructional design team integrates your company policies and procedures with our Subject Matter Expert course content to create a tailored learning experience for staff at any level. Online courses are accessible from our online learning platform (LMS) or available in SCORM to load on an internal LMS. Every Corridor course includes a library of relevant resources plus practical, real-life situations that tie learning concepts to on-the-job activities and performance. Interactive quizzes, final exams, policy acknowledgements and course completion tracking are integrated into courses as needed to further support your policy compliance efforts. We have exclusive relationships with leading subject matter experts that allow us to provide our clients with the most current and thorough learning content available. The end result is an engaging and effective online learning experience.
Features and Benefits
- Combine expert training content with your company’s policies and procedures
- Interactive exercises and real-life scenarios
- Quizzes, final exams and online policy acknowledgements
- Content developed by leading Subject Matter Experts
- Evergreen updates ensure training content reflects the latest legislative and judicial changes
- Detailed audit trail to track compliance
- Refresher feature to review key course concepts
- Branded with corporate logos and colors
Additional Benefits of Custom Training
In addition to all of the features and benefits of our On Demand training, our custom training solutions offer:
- Branded online course and notification emails with your company’s logo and corporate colors.
- Industry-specific scenarios tie course concepts to daily work responsibilities and allow learners to practice.
- Refresher modules make the training sustainable over time – learners can brush up on key concepts and procedures as needed.
- The Refresher is an optional training component. It is often used as an annual training requirement for those who previously completed the full course – a fast, convenient and thorough means of verifying an employee’s knowledge is up to date.
- Consistent training and messaging across the organization provides confidence that all staff are presented with the same expression of policy, procedures and regulations for equal implementation.
- Flexible subscription lengths and terms.
- LMS integration options (SCORM) to create a seamless transition between your internal online learning system and your Corridor courses.
- Drug and Alcohol training content tailored for DOT compliance, DARRPP (Alberta’s Drug and Alcohol Risk Reduction Project) initiative, and the Canadian Model is also available.
Training Courses Available for Customization
* Drug and alcohol content tailored for DOT compliance and DARRPP (Alberta’s Drug and Alcohol Risk Reduction Project) initiative is also available.
Don’t see a subject you need? Corridor can create an original online course using your content and training materials. Your unique online course will include all the components, interactivity and third-party tracking features you’d find in any of our standard courses. Join the many companies and organizations who have successfully integrated their policies into a Corridor online learning package. Contact us to learn more about our customization process and how a Corridor learning program can work for you.